Easily, safely and securely encrypt and secure your data!
Gnome currently has a GUI program called "sea-horse" that does this exact thing, but from my experience I think its way to complicated for new users and a huge hassle just to preform simple secure encryption. I also tried "EncryptDecrypt Reloaded" by rmanola but could not get it to work, then I tried "Encrypt/Decrypt Files" by Guci, but it lacked a lot of functionality. Looks like i'll have to make my own!
How to Install:
Just download the .sh script, Then go to "Properties" and check the box under "Permissions" that says "Allow Executing File As Program", then run it. It will guide you though the simple and quick installer that will install the nautilus script. Very easy and very simple. You can then access it from the right click "Scripts" context menu.
- No need to worry about Keys
- Option to store the password in the script for ease of use
- Many encryption Types and strengths
- Compression options
- Armor options
- Easy Installer
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Now downloads and installs "wipe" to securely remove unencrypted files after encryption
- Turbo-Secure-Text Released to encrypt raw input text.