TkViewMan is a graphical man page viewer for Linux. TkViewMan project is written in Tcl/Tk, using the BLT extension. TkViewMan is free software and is distributed under the GNU General Public License.
Here are some key features of "TkViewMan":
· Tabs for multiple man pages
· Ability to find all man pages for a command, with each man page getting its own tab
· Ability to open as many tabs as desired within the main window, which can be scrolled if needed
· Ability to search a man page
· Keyboard shortcuts for creating/removing tabs
· Command history using arrow keys
· Tcl/Tk 8.4 or higher
· BLT 2.4 or higher
What's New in This Release:
· The ability to change the font size of the displayed output in each tab was added to assist those with high screen resolutions.
· The ability to change the colors of the background and foreground of both the normal text and highlighted text in each tab.
· The names of man pages can now be passed as command-line arguments, with each man page being displayed in separate tabs.