A Nautilus script to clean your system
Unpack - open unpacked folder and see README first before you continue!
If you want to help with translation please read the archive Translation!
How to install:
1) Unpack and open unpacked folder
2) Open Home folder (menu-Places)
3) Press CTRL+H and find folder ".gnome2" and open it
4) Open folder "nautilus-scripts" and move archive "SystemClean" to the folder "nautilus-scripts" path is "/.gnome2/nautilus-scripts/"
How to use:
1) Right-click somewhere in Desktop
2) Go to "Scripts" menu and select "SystemClean"
3) Follow the instructions
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Changed optimization of SystemClean (in startup and in results)
- Fixed clean cache (Java, Miro, Chromium)
- Changed the notification if there is a newer version SystemClean
- More options to clean programs cache (Chrome, Flash_Player, Guayadeque, Icedtea, Recently-used, TorChat, Vidalia_tor)