Sunbeam and moonshine 0.1 Alpha r153
Sunbeam and moonshine are a KDE kicker panel applet and application pair.
Apart from this, the functionality of the software has been somewhat extended to enable features like file and application search and browsing facilities, favourites, a window list, and desktop access.
Installation: You may run: ./configure --prefix=`kde-config --prefix` make make install If that wont work try: autoconf automake ./configure --prefix=`kde-config --prefix` make make install
What's New in This Release:
· Process monitor(you have to refresh it manually).You can KILL/TERMINATE/SIGNAL naughty processes from here now!!!
· Sudo-Transparency (not too clean but what the hell...atleast theyre there)-Remember each subwidget can be given a different colour-blend..so thats cool :).. lots of improvement coming up.
· Animation/Reanimation. Just a little one but atleast its there
· Mount problems with sym-links etc.
· Configuration....Cleaner and partially internationalised.
· Search applets from services menu is faster-atleast nominally so(click to dig deeper).
· Better animations and transparencies (ideas anyone?).
· Copy and paste support.
· Support for reading text. Am i trying to cram all of KDE into this? NO.
· Cleaner Moonshine with Cool Alarm-Clock/Stopwatch support.
· Sunbeam's Own Icons (hopefully...is someone generous enough?).