Allows you to easily upload images
How to use:
0. You may need to install package python-pycurl(for example for Debian/Ubuntu sudo aptitude install python-pycurl).
1.Unpack and copy or link it to ~/.gnome2/nautilus-scripts
2. Select files you want to upload
3. choose sendToImageshack from scripts list
4. After successful upload buttons with links will appear. Click on one of them to copy link to the clipboard.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- added menu to status icon(not yet uploaded files are also shown in the menu - I'll fix it later)