Send to Coppermine is a service menu for send a jpeg/gif/png file to a Coppermine gallery install.
The add-on has been tested on Fedora core 2 and 3 (should work with FC4)
PNG and GIF support depends on your coppermine settings.
You can add keywords and description for the image while uploading.
This add-on requires the Coppermine API which we have already released.
The attached tarball contains a copy of API and two other files needed.
1. Untar the attached tarball.
2. Copy the api folder to your coppermines root directory.
3. Copy kdesh to your home directory.
4. Copy Send2Coppermine.desktop to your/home/.kde/share/apps/konqueror/servicemenus (create servicemenus folder if not already there)
5. Now open kdesh in your favourite editor and modify the values of aid, username, password and URL to your coppermine installation.
Currently, the album id where photo is uploaded needs to be hardcoded in this file. The future version may allow choose album for each picture.