Renamer is a small Nautilus script to rename files and folders in GNOME, recursively.
It was tested under Ubuntu 8.04, should work fine with other Linux distirbutions.
To install, put it in /home/USERNAME/.gnome2/nautilus-scripts
Press " Ctrl+H " if you cannot see .gnome2 in your home directory ...
- Enhance substitute (support regular expressions, multiple substitutions)
- Fix patternize (before, some patterns cannot be used more than once)
- Added filename slicing pattern /filename:offset:length/
- Use dialogs for errors, instead of notifications
- Don't exists if the error is recoverable
- Get rid of custom icons (use only gtk stocks)
- Add system-wide installation
- More Translations (Thanks to all contributors