Preferences Hide and Seek 0.6.0
Preferences Hide and Seek let's you configure hard to find and hidden options of GNOME.
Preferences Hide and Seek is a utility that groups together the options that actually exist for GNOME, but are usually hard to find or are just plain hidden from the user.
This utility also makes it possible to create a simple data file to expose gconf-based options to the user. It was created to allow usable access to the hidden application options buried within gconf.
Here are some key features of "Preferences Hide and Seek":
· Easy to create an advanced preferences dialog for any application that utilizes GConf.
· Single application mode can be used to mimmick a standard dialog.
· Supports GConf key types boolean, integer, float and string.
· Can set minimum and maximum range for numeric key types.
· Can present string keys as a file or folder name selection.
· Can present string keys as a drop down menu.
· Can present string keys as a font selection.
· Can present string keys as a color selection.
· Can present integer enumerations as a drop down menu.
· Radio buttons support integer, float, and string key types.
· Check buttons, radio buttons, and drop down menus can control the sensitivity of other objects.
· GConf >= 2.4
What's New in This Release:
· This release adds support for several options that are new in compiz 0.3.2 and GNOME 2.16.