OpenSubtitles Download 2.0
Download subtitles from http://www.opensubtitles.org
As a nautilus script (right click on one or more video file, then menu "scripts" -> "opensubtitle-download"
As a simple Gnome software (KDE edition available)
- Download the correct package.
- Extract "opensubtitles-download.py" into the nautilus-scripts folder (you can find this folder in '~/.gnome2/nautilus-scripts')
- Make it executable :
chmod u+x opensubtitles-download.py
More informations :
Visit the homepage/wiki/forge at http://code.emericdev.com/projects/opensubtitles-dl/
- Query subtitles among 56 different languages
- Query subtitles for movies, documentaries, tv shows and more
- Valid video files detection (using mime type and file extension)
- Simultaneous subtitles search (just select more than one file)
- Automatic subtitle download if only one is available
- Easily translatable interface (help us with translations !)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Multiple language search, thanks to Tomáš Hnyk!
- Tunable parameters to customize your experience (please visit the wiki on GitHub)
- Updated error and download messages