Nautilus Python Extensions
Extensions for Ubuntu and Gnome's file manager written in Python.
The extension are:
copy-to-browsed-place.py and move-to-browsed-place.py allow to create a copy or move all the selected files/folders to a browsed destination just with the right-click.
add-to-audacious-playlist.py allows to add all the selected audio files to the audacious playlist just with the right-click.
In order to install a python extension to nautilus:
1) install the package "python-nautilus"
sudo apt-get install python-nautilus
2) enter in the home directory, press ctrl+h to see the hidden files, enter in the folder ".nautilus" and then create a folder named
3) download the python file (".py") and put it in the directory
"python-extensions" just created
4) right-click upon the file, select "properties", then the tab "permissions" and flag "allow executing file as program"
5) put the following in the terminal (to restart nautilus) and that's all