NCFG project is a replacement for the GnomeCC inspired by YaGCC.
This is an alternative Control Center, inspired by YaGCC (yet another gnome control center), which is dead since 3,5 years.
If you can see: "Distribution: unknown (what's your distros version file?)" when please be so kind to post the name of the version file and it's content.
eg: debian uses /etc/debian_version, SuSE uses /etc/SuSE-release.
· GTK+ version 2.8.x
How to install:
How to uninstall:
What's New in This Release:
· use now gnome-about --gnome-version instead of
· gnome-session --version for getting gnome's version
· added admin tools: users-admin, time-admin, network-admin
· gnome-system-monitor and gdmsetup to the list of apps
· now the category buttons also don't have a relief
· the info page now has a textbox and a button, which let
· your run commands within ncfg