MLRS - Mac Like Rapid Screenshots is an utility designed to replicate a Mac's ability to use command+shift+3 to take a screenshot and put it on the desktop.
You have to set your own hotkey for now.
1. unpack installer.
2. set 'chmod +x screenshot_installer_$Version.sh'
3. run the installer with "./screenshot_installer_$Version.sh"
4. Set your hotkey. See notes below on how to.
Setting your hotkey:
On openSUSE KDE:
1. Open Personal Settings
2. input actions
3. Edit>New>Global shortcut>Command/URL
4. Name the Action Something you'll Remember (I like screenshot to desktop)
5. Under comment Make a note saying this is for screenshots
6. under the Trigger Tab, set your hotkey.
7. Under the action tab, set "~/bin/screenshot.sh"
8. Save and Try it out.
- Fedora should now be supported.