KSmoothDock is a cool desktop panel for KDE 3.2 with smooth zooming.
As it is intended for KDE/Linux, its behaviour will be like that of kicker.
- Programming language: C++
- Libraries used: KDE 3.2
Unzip, cd to the directory ksmoothdock then run:
***IF you have problems compiling, try:
make -f Makefile.cvs
(thx 6thpink for this)
(if when you run "ksmoothdock", nothing happens, then it is likely that your KDE dir is not standard. In this case, either:
- cd to the directory ksmoothdock/src, then run "./ksmoothdock", or
- Re-do the above sequence (./configure ...), but instead of "./configure", type:
What's New in This Release:
· New command line options:
- resetConfig reset configuration data
- resetLaunchers reset quick launchers data
· Fixed some display bugs (on both normal and parabolic zoom modes) in v4.4.