KIconDialog++ is an improved icon dialog for KDE.
If for some strange reason you wish to build it, you must manually edit the makefile, seeing as it is not yet autotooled. See README, BUGS.
This is only a prototype. It is meant to be run directly. It is binary compatible with KDE 3 as AFAIK. To build it, you must manually edit the Makefile, run make, and then run kicondialogtest.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed some of the annoyances with the initial GUI.
· Scale down non-system icons that are larger than requested size.
· Change lockUser and lockcustomDir parameters to lockContext and lockBrowse, respectively, because that is more descriptive of what they currently do.
· KIconButton supports all options of KIconDialog, including customDir, lockContext, and lockBrowse.
· Full-featured testbed, KIconTester.