A program that docks any application into the system tray
- Supports Session Management (XSMP) and auto launch applications that do not support session management (e.g firefox)
- Drag 'n Drop (XDND) support. You can drop items into the system tray icons
- Optionally docks when application is minmized or obscured by other windows
- Cool window title ballooning (song titles will be ballooned when your media player switches to a new song)
- Optionally removes the window from the task bar
- Its internationalized and currently supports Brazilian Portuguese, Czech, French, German, Indonesian, Polish, Russian and Spanish locales
- Dock 1, 2, 10 windows but there is only one instance of KDocker running all the time
- Tracks system tray appearance/disappearance and acts intelligently
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 4.7
- Small maintenance release. No new features. Just a fix for building with GCC 4.7 and fix the icon for the .desktop file.