A program that docks any application into the system tray
KDocker will help you dock any application into the system tray. This means you can dock openoffice, xmms, firefox, thunderbird, anything! Just point and click.
- Supports Session Management (XSMP) and auto launch applications that do not support session management (e.g firefox)
- Drag 'n Drop (XDND) support. You can drop items into the system tray icons
- Optionally docks when application is minmized or obscured by other windows
- Cool window title ballooning (song titles will be ballooned when your media player switches to a new song)
- Optionally removes the window from the task bar
- Its internationalized and currently supports Brazilian Portuguese, Czech, French, German, Indonesian, Polish, Russian and Spanish locales
- Dock 1, 2, 10 windows but there is only one instance of KDocker running all the time
- Tracks system tray appearance/disappearance and acts intelligently
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 4.7
- Small maintenance release. No new features. Just a fix for building with GCC 4.7 and fix the icon for the .desktop file.