KDeskBar is a panel applet that utilizes configured web shortcuts in kde to perform searches from the panel bar.
Note that it's mainly suited for horizontal panels. It doesn't quite display properly on vertical panels.
The simplest way to compile this package is:
1. `cd' to the directory containing the package's source code and type `./configure' to configure the package for your system. If you're using `csh' on an old version of System V, you might need to type `sh ./configure' instead to prevent `csh' from trying to execute `configure' itself.
Running `configure' takes a while. While running, it prints some messages telling which features it is checking for.
2. Type `make' to compile the package.
3. Type `make install' to install the programs and any data files and documentation.
4. You can remove the program binaries and object files from the source code directory by typing `make clean'.
What's New in This Release:
· Added focus and auto select all text after choosing a new engine.