All I wanted is a simple way to format DVD-RAM, create UDF filesystems, set or remove the write protection and informations about the DVD-RAM.
KDVD-RAM Tools are a combination with service menu, shell script and kdialog.
· KDE 3.2 or higher with kdialog
· UDF Tools (with mkudffs)
1) Unpack the archive.
2) Copy "*.desktop" to konquerors servicemenu folder. (For me this is: "/opt/kde3/share/apps/konqueror/servicemenus/")
3) Copy "*.sh" from your language into your $PATH (e.g. /usr/bin/ Call "echo $PATH" to see your current $PATH settings)
What's New in This Release:
· Fix permission bug (Works only with KDE 3.5.9)
· Translations and bug reports are welcome!