GnomeBaker is a GTK2/Gnome CD/DVD burning application. I've been writing it in my spare time so progress is fairly slow.
It's more of a personal project as I wanted to have a go at developing on Linux and I figured that as I had got this far I may as well let it loose on the world. Maybe someone will like it and use it.
It requires a recent version of cdtools (cdrecord, readcd, cdda2wav and mkisofs), version 2 or greater should be okay.
Here are some key features of "GnomeBaker":
· Create data cds
· Blank rewritable disks
· Copy data cds
· Copy audio cds
· Burn existing cd iso images
· Can burn via scsi and atapi on linux kernels 2.4 and 2.6. Basically if cdrecord works then GnomeBaker will work.
· Drag and drop to create data cds (including DnD to and from nautilus)
· Create audio cds from existing wavs, mp3, flac and oggs
· Integrate with gconf for storage of application settings
· Burn DVDs.
· Supports multisession burning
· Blank/Format DVDs
· Burn Cue/Bin files
· Burn data cds on the fly
· gtk+-2.0 >= 2.4
· gstreamer-0.8 (vorbis, mad, flac and misc packages)
What's New in This Release:
· Implemented directories-too-deep fix
· Fixed "Remove selected" in context menu
· Rename on double clicka
· Fix for "make check" fail due to POTFILES.skip
· Implemented support for mp4, m4a and wma
· Disabled scanning by default on startup
· Implemented OpenBSD support (thanks OpenBSD folks!)
· Dropped deprecated properties from desktop file (thanks Drac!)