GNOME Tweak Tool is an open source graphical software written in GTK+ for the GNOME desktop environment, designed especially for new and experienced users alike.
Also known as Advanced Settings, GNOME Tweak Tool allows users to customize advanced GNOME 3 options and settings, install and switch GNOME-shell themes, switch GTK/icon/cursor themes, switch window manager themes.
GNOME Tweak Tool allows users to change the user-interface and titlebar fonts, icons in menus and buttons, the behavior on laptop lid close, the shell font size, the file manager desktop icons, the titlebar click action, the shell clock to display the date, as well as font hinting and antialiasing.
- Work around PyGObject bug which caused crashes at startup
- Fix detection of themes (Matthias Clasen, 710275)
- Fix shell extension update checks for stable X.0 releases
- Fix startup tweaks for applications missing icons (Mike Fabian, 708900)
- Allow localized searches (Alex MuÃ±oz)
- Fix shell extension error reporting (Alex MuÃ±oz, 711490)