GShutdown is an advanced shutdown utility which allows you to schedule the shutdown, the restart of your computer or the logout.
Here are some key features of "GShutdown":
· Compatible with GNOME, KDE and XFCE.
· In KDM and GDM, you can shutdown or reboot your computer without need to be root.
· The ability to choose a command to stop the computer (like "sudo poweroff").
· Systray icon with visual notifications.
· Three different ways to schedule the action : « at time and date », « after a delay », « now ».
· command line options, to change the default values.
· GTK+ version 2.6.x
What's New in This Release:
· GDM bug fixed.
· Polish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Catalan translations updated (some translations are not updated, we encourage you tu contribute).
· plural forms in gettext.
· some little bugs fixed.