GNOME Split is an application that allows you to split files and merge spitted files. It is written in Java and use a GTK+ user interface (thanks to the java-gnome project). The aim is to offer an alternative to the same projects (like Xtremsplit) which can handle multiples file formats.
- Full rework of the split/merge assistant.
- Customizable buffer size.
- Fix file handling when there are spaces in the names.
- Handle theming of the toolbar.
- Add an option to show or hide the text in the progress bar.
- Port to GtkApplication.
- Remove dbus-java dependency.
- Update translations (Thank you Launchpad translators).