GAI Temp is an applet that allows you to display the temperature of your harddisk and your cpu.
GAI-Temp can read the temperatures acpi, Lm_sensors and hddtemp offer and displays them in an "undisturbing" way in gnome-panel or as an dock-app. To allow this flexibility, GAI-Temp uses the General Applet Interface (GAI).
· gai >= 0.5.8
· Linux >= 2.6 for Lm_sensors ("uname -r" tells you more)
· hddtemp (as daemon) to display the harddisk temperature.
· acpi-support in linux kernel
What's New in This Release:
· removed seg.fault which caused crashes on some systems while saving the configuration
· use alternate paths as ACPI-temperature source (still hardcoded)