A basic screen capture utility
This can be handy if you are doing "How-To's",guides etc.
Based on a script by Peter Lyberth from the danish GNU/Linux show "Kanal Tux" http://www.kanaltux.dk.
- Basic features:
- Video record a single window
- Video record your entire desktop
- Settings you can change:
- video codec
- audio codec
- the number of audiochannels
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added: Hungarian and Asturian translations (Incomplete)
- Changed: Binary filename is now lowercased
- fdesktoprecorder.desktop does not longer contain openSUSE spefic arguments.