Extract And Compress KDE4 is for all the people who missed the compress and extract servicemenu in KDE4.
NOTE: The programs p7zip, bunzip2, bzip2, gzip, rar, unrar, tar, zip and unzip must be installed.
1. Download and extract
2. go inside the extracted folder and execute the install-script (install.sh)
This will install the servicemenus and scripts only local. For systemwide installation copy the *.desktop-files to "/usr/share/kde4/service /ServiceMenus" and the script-files inside the script-folder to "/usr/bin".
· KDE Software Compilation
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· added detectection for local servicemenu-folder inside install-script (thanks to bitcrazy)
· fixed bug in root-uninstallation
· fixed corupted translation files (thanks to rakekniven)
· fixed non-XDG-Standard desktop-files (thaks to sarhugo)
· fixed bug that doesn't istalled "extrac_7zip_pw_to_folder" as root (thanks to superandrzej)
· added catalan translation (thanks to lesergi)