Empty Bin 0.6.5
Nautilus script to empty the trash.
· Checks whether your bin (current user's bin) is empty or not.
· Notifies if already empty.
· If not empty, asks if the bin has to be emptied.
· Empties it if confirmed.
· Notifies whether the emptying was completed or cancelled.
This may not be useful as a nautilus-script in itself, but I made it to be able to empty the bin quickly through a keyboard shortcut, but still having a confirmation window in case the command is invoked accidentally.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Item count shows name of file to delete if there is only one in the bin, instead of the number of items.
- Added Turkish Translation by Mr-Idea