DoThisNow lets you do things. In more ways than you could before!
Just to get your started, here's just a few examples of what you can do with DoThisNow:
1. Set your Desktop Background to change every 15 minutes.
2. Set your Desktop Background to change for specific holidays.
3. Play an "On the hour" chime.
4. Take a Screenshot and save it to any folder with date and time stamps... on any schedule you like.
5. Display ergonomic break time reminders.
6. Run backup scripts when you are asleep.
7. Auto-insert any text into any application with a quick click of the menu.
Cron users: DoThisNow uses its own built-in scheduler. This means that you can try it out and use it without making any modifications to your cron jobs.
- Set a custom desktop background (or a random image from a folder).
- Display a message.
- Open a URL in your web browser.
- Play any audio file (song, alert, etc.).
- Run a shell command.
- Simulate keystrokes (insert any text into any application).
- Automatically type out the date and time (customizable styles).
- Set your Pidgin status.
- Launch an application, or open a file (or folder).
- Take a screenshot (time and date stamped).
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- DoThisNow is now free to use and donation supported.