Computer Temperature Monitor 0.9.3
Computer Temperature Monitor is a little applet for the GNOME desktop that shows the temperature of your computer CPU.
You can set alarms to notify you when a tempertature is reached. Several monitors can be added to the panel to monitor different sensors. It is designed to look like the CPU Frequency Gnome applet. This applet used to be called Laptop Temperature Monitor.
What's New in This Release:
· The way the temperature file is read has been changed to fix a bug in some modules (acpi, ibm_acpi, i8k, and omnibook).
· Support has been added for Apple G5 computers (windfarm sensors).
· Support has been added for dynamic log filenames using patterns.
· A bug that prevented the icon from appearing sometimes has been fixed.
· A GConf key has been added for showing debug information in the applet tooltip.
· A Simplified Chinese translation has been added.
· Support has been added to change the logging timeout.
· There are some bugfixes.