A 24-hour analog clock for your desktop
Clock24 uses OpenGL to draw an analog clock, and GLUT to do UI stuff. It works well with X11 utilities like Devil's Pie.
- Compatibility mode(-c):
- Emulates conventional 12-hour analog clock.
- Reverse mode(-r):
- With this option, midnight(0:00) goes to the bottom.
- GMT mode(-g):
- Shows GMT instead of local time.
- Online help(-h):
- Though it lacks man page.
- On the time that the alarm is set, the color of backpanel changes to red. It often means that you missed a deadline.
- All these options can also be turned on/off using a pop-up menu.