CairoLauncher is a nice graphic applications launcher for GNOME under Linux. It is presented as an animated list that you can filter by name or personnal tags list. CairoLauncher is also customizable: list order, application color and transparency.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The default HIDE/SHOW shortcut is "CTRL + F1"
· Pp/Down & PageUp/PageDown are used to seek the list (or pass the mouse)
· Type on keyboard to filter the list (if application is not listed typed command is launched in terminal instead)
· Press "Enter" to launch the selected item (or left mouse click)
· Press "SHIFT + Enter" to launch selected item on root mode (or right click + "launch as root")
Right mouse click to contextual menu access :
· You can add filter tags on an item (example for firefox : navigator, www)
· You can order the list by Name, exe Name or Launch Frequency
· You can edit the color and transparency of application.