Graphic applications launcher for Gnome
- LICENSE TYPE:
- GPL (GNU General Public License)
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- ROOT \ Desktop Environment \ Tools
CairoLauncher is a nice graphic applications launcher for GNOME under Linux. It is presented as an animated list that you can filter by name or personnal tags list. CairoLauncher is also customizable: list order, application color and transparency.
Last updated on September 22nd, 2009
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in CairoLauncher 0.9:
- The default HIDE/SHOW shortcut is "CTRL + F1"
- Pp/Down & PageUp/PageDown are used to seek the list (or pass the mouse)
- Type on keyboard to filter the list (if application is not listed typed command is launched in terminal instead)
- Press "Enter" to launch the selected item (or left mouse click)