App Runner 0.4
Run apps easily on Linux - Debian/Ubuntu
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in App Runner 0.4:
- App Runner now automatically expires the root session before running any program (more secure)
- New option: “Run GUI App as root” — because running GUI apps with “sudo” can cause problems (but only on rare cases)
- The terminal window now has a title: “App Runner” (both in gnome-terminal and xterm)
- App Runner now gives a warning message when no arguments are provided (instead of just failing)
- LICENSE TYPE:
- GPL (GNU General Public License)
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- ROOT \ Desktop Environment \ Tools
Have you have felt frustrated because it is hard to run files on Linux/Ubuntu? Then App Runner is for you! App Runner is a small and open source Nautilus script that makes it very easy to run any type of program/executable/script on any distro/OS that uses the nautilus file manager: Debian/Ubuntu/Super Ubuntu/Fedora/etc.
Last updated on May 27th, 2009