Add2menu script adds a new menu item to your Mandriva 2007 menu.
New items are locally stored in your user folder, so no root password is necessary.
It is based on the Mandriva menu and the Freedesktop standard menu specs http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Standards/menu-spec
What's New in This Release:
· add freedesktop standard mime.
· now works with a space in the name
· now works with a space in the directory
· updated to gui
· added main categories menu-specs freeesktop
· Making more icon sizes
· added jpg for icon conversion
· added a undo button