ASP: Airelle Scripts Package is a pack of 7 scripts:
- Alerter (alert): a simple programmable alarm so you do not forget an event,
- Decueper (cu-e-t): cut an CD-audio image with cue sheet into its tracks and rename them,
- IP (IP): searche and displays your public IP address,
- Lister (list): generate a detailed catalog of selected files or directories,
- Nettoyer (clean): eliminate traces of system and multiple applications,
- Ouvrir (open): easily select an application to open a file,
- Sauver (save): create backup copies of important files and folders.
Alerter (alert), IP, Nettoyer (clean) and Sauver (save) can be launched from the desktop (no need to use Nautilus).
You can use them with Gnome 3 and other desktops like xfce (you don't like last versions of Ubuntu? Use Xubuntu!)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Lister: medit, a small but nice text editor, added.