terminus-colors is just a colored version of the terminus theme.
I've used the colors from ncmpcpp, so it should look somewhat familiar. In the screenshot i am using the AnyColorYouLike icon theme set to #00ff00, and the font is Monospace 8. Let me know what you think!
How to install?
· Right click on your desktop and select Change Desktop Background
· Click on the first tab: Theme
· Drag and drop the theme's archive in the Appearance Preferences window.
· If everything is OK, you will receive a confirmation message and you can activate the theme just by clicking on it.
GNOME is an international effort to build a complete desktop environment—the graphical user interface which sits on top of a computer operating system—entirely from free software. This goal includes creating software development frameworks, selecting application software for the desktop, and working on the programs which manage application launching, file handling, and window and task management.
GNOME is part of the GNU Project and can be used with various Unix-like operating systems, most notably Linux, and as part of Java Desktop System in Solaris.
The name originally stood for GNU Network Object Model Environment, though this acronym is deprecated. The GNOME project puts heavy emphasis on simplicity, usability, and making things “just work”.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· added xfwm4 theme, updated list-headers, removed ACYL icon theme dependency.