droid GTK theme for GNOME
You can try, but I won't promise you that it will work as expected. It's designed to work around some of the limitations in Gnome, and that requires some manual editing.
HOW TO INSTALL THE GTK AND EMERALD THEMES
1. Install the package p7zip.
2. Double-click on the .7z file to open it in file-roller.
3. Extract the ffuu-folder to /home/your username/.themes
4. Go to System->Preferences->Appearance and click on the Customize button to select your preferred controls, window border, icon and cursor theme. (In this case it\'s droid.)
1. Install emerald.
2. Press ALT+F2 and type emerald --replace
3. Go to System->Preferences->Emerald theme manager.
4. Click on the import button to import the .emerald files.
5. Select a theme from the list.
Note: If you like emerald and want to use it as your main window manager you can add the command to your compiz settings or startup applications. If you want to switch back to the standard window manager press ALT+F2 and type gtk-window-decorator --replace (or metacity --replace if it can\'t find gtk-window-decorator.)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Minor fix.