A dark GTK theme for the GNOME desktop environment.
- the tipografy for the title bar are dejavu sans book, normal, 10px. you can change it in apareance>tipografy
- the transparent panel, with another two optional background panels, are in the zip file, for the moment the only size avaible it's 1200X800.
- you can found the background in the images in this URL http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php/Warm_days?content=88631
GNOME is an international effort to build a complete desktop environment—the graphical user interface which sits on top of a computer operating system—entirely from free software. This goal includes creating software development frameworks, selecting application software for the desktop, and working on the programs which manage application launching, file handling, and window and task management.
GNOME is part of the GNU Project and can be used with various Unix-like operating systems, most notably Linux, and as part of Java Desktop System in Solaris.
The name originally stood for GNU Network Object Model Environment, though this acronym is deprecated. The GNOME project puts heavy emphasis on simplicity, usability, and making things “just work”.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 0.2
- new theme, choconome_hard base on this mockup https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Hardy/Alternate/Hardline
- very bugfixes for the gtk controllers
- reduce the pixmaps engine code
- improve the metacity theme