A very modern, popular and attractive theme/style for your GNOME desktop environment
How to install the GTK3 theme?
For detailed installation instructions please see the following tutorial created by Softpedia: http://news.softpedia.com/news/How-to-Install-GNOME-Themes-in-Ubuntu-11-10-231213.shtml
How to install the GTK2 theme?
· Right click on your desktop and select Change Desktop Background
· Click on the first tab: Theme
· Drag and drop the theme's archive in the Appearance Preferences window.
· If everything is OK, you will receive a confirmation message and you can activate the theme just by clicking on it.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added an index.theme file.
- GTK3: Sidebar hover effect added in Nautilus/Nemo.
- GTK3/2: Various tweaks.
- Shell: Removed the arrow on the app-menu (and other stuff) to make it look like it did before 3.10.