Windows Vista Theme 4.00
How to install?
· Right click on your desktop and select Change Desktop Background
· Click on the first tab: Theme
· Drag and drop the theme's archive in the Appearance Preferences window.
· If everything is OK, you will receive a confirmation message and you can activate the theme just by clicking on it.
If you experience problems of visualization of the theme just change the background colors (text, background, selection) in System -> Preferences -> Appereance -> Colors.
For a correct visualization of the theme you MUST set the traybar height to 30 pixels.
GNOME is an international effort to build a complete desktop environment—the graphical user interface which sits on top of a computer operating system—entirely from free software. This goal includes creating software development frameworks, selecting application software for the desktop, and working on the programs which manage application launching, file handling, and window and task management.
GNOME is part of the GNU Project and can be used with various Unix-like operating systems, most notably Linux, and as part of Java Desktop System in Solaris.
The name originally stood for GNU Network Object Model Environment, though this acronym is deprecated. The GNOME project puts heavy emphasis on simplicity, usability, and making things “just work”.
Windows Vista Theme
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed panel buttons
- Now all buttons have 2 different animated stages: hovering = compression and light behind, pression = another compression and less light
- Scrolls and pregress bars are now transparent
- Fixed metacity buttons posion (now are vista like)