Windows 7 theme 0.1
Windows 7 theme for GNOME
I added a Windows 7 cursor theme (not mine) and a Windows 7 icon theme (not mine).
HOW TO INSTALL:
1) Download the .tar.gz file.
2) Right-click on your desktop and select "Change Desktop Background".
3) Select "Theme", then drag and drop the file in.
4) Then click "Customise" and select the themes.
5) Delete the top Gnome panel.
6) Raise the bottom panel to 40 pixels.
7) Install Gnomenu http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php/HOW+TO+INSTALL+"GNOMENU"?content=108571
8) Install DockBarX http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php/DockbarX?content=101604
9) Add Gnomenu to the panel and download this theme for it http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php/Windows+7+clone?content=104163
10) Apply the Gnomenu theme and button, if you don't know, how google it.
11) Add DockBarX to the panel and select "new" as the theme.
12) Download a Emerald theme for Windows 7 (if you do not have emerald, google how to install it) you can find a Vista/7 theme on gnome-look.org.
GNOME is an international effort to build a complete desktop environment—the graphical user interface which sits on top of a computer operating system—entirely from free software. This goal includes creating software development frameworks, selecting application software for the desktop, and working on the programs which manage application launching, file handling, and window and task management.
GNOME is part of the GNU Project and can be used with various Unix-like operating systems, most notably Linux, and as part of Java Desktop System in Solaris.
The name originally stood for GNU Network Object Model Environment, though this acronym is deprecated. The GNOME project puts heavy emphasis on simplicity, usability, and making things “just work”.