The Greyhound Theme (Light Dark) 0.1.3
A light version of The Greyhound Theme
I want to share it with the open-source community.
The gtkrc-file and some objects are based on the theme "Leopardish", which gave me a good example on how to give thunar and nautilus file browser a better look.
How to install?
· Right click on your desktop and select Change Desktop Background
· Click on the first tab: Theme
· Drag and drop the theme's archive in the Appearance Preferences window.
· If everything is OK, you will receive a confirmation message and you can activate the theme just by clicking on it.
GNOME is an international effort to build a complete desktop environment—the graphical user interface which sits on top of a computer operating system—entirely from free software. This goal includes creating software development frameworks, selecting application software for the desktop, and working on the programs which manage application launching, file handling, and window and task management.
GNOME is part of the GNU Project and can be used with various Unix-like operating systems, most notably Linux, and as part of Java Desktop System in Solaris.
The name originally stood for GNU Network Object Model Environment, though this acronym is deprecated. The GNOME project puts heavy emphasis on simplicity, usability, and making things “just work”.
The Greyhound Theme (Light Dark)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- tooltips color fixed
- you can change the fonts now
- some bug fixes
- improved emerald theme