StoneWashed is a blue GTK theme for the GNOME desktop environment.
I suggest using xfwm Gelly, if using xfce4.
How to install?
· Right click on your desktop and select Change Desktop Background
· Click on the first tab: Theme
· Drag and drop the theme's archive in the Appearance Preferences window.
· If everything is OK, you will receive a confirmation message and you can activate the theme just by clicking on it.
GNOME is an international effort to build a complete desktop environment—the graphical user interface which sits on top of a computer operating system—entirely from free software. This goal includes creating software development frameworks, selecting application software for the desktop, and working on the programs which manage application launching, file handling, and window and task management.
GNOME is part of the GNU Project and can be used with various Unix-like operating systems, most notably Linux, and as part of Java Desktop System in Solaris.
The name originally stood for GNU Network Object Model Environment, though this acronym is deprecated. The GNOME project puts heavy emphasis on simplicity, usability, and making things “just work”.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added xfwm4
· Added openbox3 theme to match.
· New button look matches xfwm4 surround, also extra pressed button png
· if you want a less traditional pressed button look for your theme.
· Changed option button and check button highlight to match button look.
· Changed arrow.pngs from 16 to 24 px.
· New scrollbar slider, prelight stayed same except lighter contrast on
· the 1px surround. Also, darkened the shadow side of scrollbar trough.
· Changed toolbutton to match button look.
· Thinned down the focus entry .png, added a separate focus
· spin entry to match.
· Changed the range slider.png to match scrollbar color.
· Changed the spin button look to match scrollbar color, increased
· width, better function use, resculptered +, - for visual.
· New tooltip look, better menu contrast,finally found a way to increase
· the space between text and tooltip surround, for a nice uncluttered look.
· Changed Xnotify and set to tooltip look.
· New panel bg, both horiz and vert.
· New panel buttons.
· Added a new window bg and set it in gtkrc, adds just a touch of
· horiz linear look with a stonewashed look.
· Updated panel gtkrc, mostly in panel config for unified panel button-
· app look size.
· Increased tree arrow size.
· Added tiled textured wallpaper.