Simplified default is a GNOME Shell theme for the GNOME 3 desktop environment. It was tested with the 3.6 branch of the GNOME Shell and requires the Droid Sans font.
How to install?
For detailed installation instructions please see the following tutorial created by Softpedia: http://news.softpedia.com/news/How-to-Install-GNOME-Themes-in-Ubuntu-11-10-231213.shtml
· GNOME Shell
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· replace all 2px borders with 1px
· set bg opacity for top panel on 90%
· set default font to Droid Sans
· replace most of bold font weight with normal
· change close icon in overview
· set 0px width for application filters and 200px when it is hovered