SimpleX is an open source GTK3 and GTK2 theme that features six versions. Themes for Metacity, xfwm4, Unity, Openbox and Emerald are also available in the package.
How to install the GTK3 theme?
For detailed installation instructions please see the following tutorial created by Softpedia: http://news.softpedia.com/news/How-to-Install-GNOME-Themes-in-Ubuntu-11-10-231213.shtml
How to install the GTK2 theme?
· Right click on your desktop and select Change Desktop Background
· Click on the first tab: Theme
· Drag and drop the theme's archive in the Appearance Preferences window.
· If everything is OK, you will receive a confirmation message and you can activate the theme just by clicking on it.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed notification bug in cinnamon themes