Sea2Sky is a GNOME theme that includes a GTK2 theme and an Openbox3 theme.
Just uses the pixmap or pixbuff engine.
Also includes Regular and Semi-transparent horizontal and vertical panel backgrounds.
How to install?
· Right click on your desktop and select Change Desktop Background
· Click on the first tab: Theme
· Drag and drop the theme's archive in the Appearance Preferences window.
· If everything is OK, you will receive a confirmation message and you can activate the theme just by clicking on it.
GNOME is an international effort to build a complete desktop environment—the graphical user interface which sits on top of a computer operating system—entirely from free software. This goal includes creating software development frameworks, selecting application software for the desktop, and working on the programs which manage application launching, file handling, and window and task management.
GNOME is part of the GNU Project and can be used with various Unix-like operating systems, most notably Linux, and as part of Java Desktop System in Solaris.
The name originally stood for GNU Network Object Model Environment, though this acronym is deprecated. The GNOME project puts heavy emphasis on simplicity, usability, and making things “just work”.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added IceWm theme, a mod of Stefan Mairhofer's, Iceberg theme, changed menu
· and enabled led clock, made clock transparent and centered in panel.
· Changed Openbox3 theme to glass, this
· title bar has semitransparency, with
· xcompmgr running, I did not know openbox
· could do this. I only realized it when
· arranging my windows for screenshots.
· Hmm, something new? None of my other themes do this.
· Also, left the old theme there and renamed to themerc1, if you prefer that style.
· Changed theme bg color, did not like
· the look with default vlc, I could use
· a skin but none have the search bar.
· Softened the handlebar colors
· Changed the default panel bar to
· openbox title bar look and added
· a few other panel images solid and transparent.
· softened the entry and entry focus
· changed the spin entry image and
· gtkrc border, xy
· changed the menu gtkrc border and xy
· to bring in menu and fit menu item better.
· cleaned and straightened the gtkrc, most
· people won't see it, but it tooks nice
· and professional.
· Moved the highlight scrollbar grip over/up one pixel.