SHI10 GTK Linux Interface Suite
Beautiful GNOME theme suite for Linux
This Suite comprises of:
- A GTK Theme
- Two Emerald Themes
- A DockbarX Theme
- A Gnomenu Theme
- Various icons for your dock, icon theme, toolbars, menu bar etc.
- An AWN-trunk theme
The Suite also has extensive README documentation, explaining how to install the various themes and how to install the various bleeding-edge applets/applications that this Suite was designed for. Nevertheless, if there's something I've missed out and you have a question, feel free to ask.
How to install?
· Right click on your desktop and select Change Desktop Background
· Click on the first tab: Theme
· Drag and drop the theme's archive in the Appearance Preferences window.
· If everything is OK, you will receive a confirmation message and you can activate the theme just by clicking on it.
GNOME is an international effort to build a complete desktop environment—the graphical user interface which sits on top of a computer operating system—entirely from free software. This goal includes creating software development frameworks, selecting application software for the desktop, and working on the programs which manage application launching, file handling, and window and task management.
GNOME is part of the GNU Project and can be used with various Unix-like operating systems, most notably Linux, and as part of Java Desktop System in Solaris.
The name originally stood for GNU Network Object Model Environment, though this acronym is deprecated. The GNOME project puts heavy emphasis on simplicity, usability, and making things “just work”.