Plymouth Hemi 'CUDA Rusty is a GTK theme that looks a little bit like a Shiki-modification, but it's based on the Human theme in Ubuntu and it uses a Mod of the Dust-Metacity. If you prefer the Sugar-Metacity, then you schould have a look at this:
How to install?
· Right click on your desktop and select Change Desktop Background
· Click on the first tab: Theme
· Drag and drop the theme's archive in the Appearance Preferences window.
· If everything is OK, you will receive a confirmation message and you can activate the theme just by clicking on it.
GNOME is an international effort to build a complete desktop environment—the graphical user interface which sits on top of a computer operating system—entirely from free software. This goal includes creating software development frameworks, selecting application software for the desktop, and working on the programs which manage application launching, file handling, and window and task management.
GNOME is part of the GNU Project and can be used with various Unix-like operating systems, most notably Linux, and as part of Java Desktop System in Solaris.
The name originally stood for GNU Network Object Model Environment, though this acronym is deprecated. The GNOME project puts heavy emphasis on simplicity, usability, and making things “just work”.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· I took care of some suggested improvements, but I was unable to turn every one into reality.
· I have fixed some Checkbox issues, once again.
· Menu-Checkbox corrected, another scrollbarstyle, another toolbar
· restarted from an old version and added some new things.
· another scrollbarstyle
· murrine git version options added - new dark toolbar and light toolbar
· created the best looking toolbar, I have ever made - and without any pixmaps ;-). Added a dark Gradient to the menubar.
· further little changes and a black nautilus toolbar. No problems with firefox and thunderbird, because of a white menubar
· the glossy effects are more heavier now, inclusive the scrollbar. Changes to the panel buttons. added simple Line to the code to modify the menubar firefox-friendly (!!! Not enabled !!!)
· more, not too heavy, glossy effects ;-)
· another titlebar for the metacity, another Button-look.
· new metacity - have a look at the second screenshot, which shows the perfect match with the DUST-Theme. ....and some minor changes to the gtk-theme. (ICON-THEME DUST!!!)
· updated index.theme file, readable firefox menubar text, evolution-mail toolbar fixes and a more purple selected color
· removed pixmaps and green default color, it's RUSTY now
· added the striped progressbar with pixmaps
· removed the grunge style, because it does not look good with the glossy panel-style
· something more is new ;-) especially the panel.png and the metacity give a grunge experience.
· new Metacity, new buttons, new progressbar, new scale, new menubar (Firefox/Thunderbird MenuItems are dark and not readable), new colors, new nautilus sidebar, almost everything is new
· using some murrine settings from "Dust"-Theme and a more good looking scrollbar
· removed the special menubarstyle and using workarounds from Shiki-Colors for a better appearence.
· special menubarstyle for Openoffice.org and Firefox
· Menubar Text is can now being read easier
· removed false settings and the panel has the same color as the Window-Frame now.