Murrina Deviant Compact 1.2
A compact version of the Murrina Deviant theme for your GNOME desktop
I made some modifications to the GTK theme too, essentially adding some more borders and removing some spacing here and there (tabs, menu items...).
Please leave comments if something's wrong, so I can try to improve it.
How to install?
· Right click on your desktop and select Change Desktop Background
· Click on the first tab: Theme
· Drag and drop the theme's archive in the Appearance Preferences window.
· If everything is OK, you will receive a confirmation message and you can activate the theme just by clicking on it.
GNOME is an international effort to build a complete desktop environment—the graphical user interface which sits on top of a computer operating system—entirely from free software. This goal includes creating software development frameworks, selecting application software for the desktop, and working on the programs which manage application launching, file handling, and window and task management.
GNOME is part of the GNU Project and can be used with various Unix-like operating systems, most notably Linux, and as part of Java Desktop System in Solaris.
The name originally stood for GNU Network Object Model Environment, though this acronym is deprecated. The GNOME project puts heavy emphasis on simplicity, usability, and making things “just work”.
Murrina Deviant Compact
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Removed the line underlining text on focused buttons, and actually made the focus a little bit darker to be more recognizeable.
- Fixed the problem with sliders not having their elapsed position coloured