JS-Watercolor is a watercolor ergonomic style GTK theme for Gnome 2 (includes all Metacity, GTK 2, and GTK themes).
GNOME is an international effort to build a complete desktop environment-the graphical user interface which sits on top of a computer operating system-entirely from free software. This goal includes creating software development frameworks, selecting application software for the desktop, and working on the programs which manage application launching, file handling, and window and task management.
GNOME is part of the GNU Project and can be used with various Unix-like operating systems, most notably Linux, and as part of Java Desktop System in Solaris.
The name originally stood for GNU Network Object Model Environment, though this acronym is deprecated. The GNOME project puts heavy emphasis on simplicity, usability, and making things "just work".
· GTK 2.x
· GNOME 2.x
What's New in This Release:
· Minor fixes in the Metacity theme. Titlebar height has been scaled larger.
· It can be adjusted by setting the "title_vertical_pad" parameter to the requested size.
· The GTK 2 theme's focus behaviour has been fixed.
· Combo look and feel has been improved.
· Button size scaling has been implemented.
· The GTK engine references have been removed from the GTK 1 rc file, because many distributions no longer support them.
· The GTK 1 rc file only contains color adjustments to the default GTK 1 engine (to make its look similar to GTK 2 applications).