Ironman is a GTK theme based on a WindowBlinds skin of the same name by Mrrste. I don't usually like movie-based themes but Mrrste's WindowBlinds skin was absolute genius and I couldn't pass up the chance to port it to GTK/Metacity.
* GTK theme
* Metacity theme
* Panel menu button (in the panel directory)
* Set panel height to 28
* The gnome icon set looks good with this theme
The matching GDM theme can be found here:
How to install?
· Right click on your desktop and select Change Desktop Background
· Click on the first tab: Theme
· Drag and drop the theme's archive in the Appearance Preferences window.
· If everything is OK, you will receive a confirmation message and you can activate the theme just by clicking on it.
GNOME is an international effort to build a complete desktop environment—the graphical user interface which sits on top of a computer operating system—entirely from free software. This goal includes creating software development frameworks, selecting application software for the desktop, and working on the programs which manage application launching, file handling, and window and task management.
GNOME is part of the GNU Project and can be used with various Unix-like operating systems, most notably Linux, and as part of Java Desktop System in Solaris.
The name originally stood for GNU Network Object Model Environment, though this acronym is deprecated. The GNOME project puts heavy emphasis on simplicity, usability, and making things “just work”.
- improved frames and insensitive background color