GrayRevenge is a GTK theme that uses a mix between Equinox engine, Pixmap engine and Murrine engine. There are only little modifications of my previous work (SummerRebirth theme).
Window Manager Theme: GrayRevenge (mine): in the archive, there are three different metacity themes, but the best for me is this
Icon Theme: AwOken, made by me (released version 1.6!). Folders are new snowsabre folders by http://minimamente.deviantart.com/ .
Covergloobus Theme: GrayRevenge (mine): it's present in the downloadable archive
Wallpaper: original wallpaper is here http://arclight-17.deviantart.com/art/Kogalani-167333074 . In the downloadable archive there are modified backgrounds for 1366x768 resolution.
Dock at the right: avant-window-navigator
Notes: At the bottom there is a conky that shows essential informations (like new mails, or weather). In the top-right part of the desktop there are a little conky showing a bar that displays battery charging status, and CoverGloobus. In second and third desktop there are three conky popup, that popups to show other informations:
* calendar: shows the calendar and uses a python script that prints for each month what has to be done reading from a text file located in my /home. It gives the possibility to insert notes in various colours, and for each month in the year;
* cpu: it describes himself;
* forecasts: it describes himself;
How to install?
· Right click on your desktop and select Change Desktop Background
· Click on the first tab: Theme
· Drag and drop the theme's archive in the Appearance Preferences window.
· If everything is OK, you will receive a confirmation message and you can activate the theme just by clicking on it.
GNOME is an international effort to build a complete desktop environment—the graphical user interface which sits on top of a computer operating system—entirely from free software. This goal includes creating software development frameworks, selecting application software for the desktop, and working on the programs which manage application launching, file handling, and window and task management.
GNOME is part of the GNU Project and can be used with various Unix-like operating systems, most notably Linux, and as part of Java Desktop System in Solaris.
The name originally stood for GNU Network Object Model Environment, though this acronym is deprecated. The GNOME project puts heavy emphasis on simplicity, usability, and making things “just work”.
· Equinox GTK Engine
· Pixmap engine
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed another bug in XFCE panel theming (thanks to minteastwood and mattux!)
· Solved a bug in gnome fallback session (with effects) (thanks to Shrijit Nair!)