Gnome Cupertino 2.1.5
A Cupertino like theme for your GNOME desktop
How to install the GTK3 theme?
For detailed installation instructions please see the following tutorial created by Softpedia: http://news.softpedia.com/news/How-to-Install-GNOME-Themes-in-Ubuntu-11-10-231213.shtml
How to install the GTK2 theme?
· Right click on your desktop and select Change Desktop Background
· Click on the first tab: Theme
· Drag and drop the theme's archive in the Appearance Preferences window.
· If everything is OK, you will receive a confirmation message and you can activate the theme just by clicking on it.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- unico-engine dependencies removed, unico-engine is no longer necessary for the theme
- Added theme gnome-cupertino-mint
- Modified toolbar buttons (pressed and over effects)
- Small variation Gtkswich