Gnome Cupertino is a GTK2 and GTK3 theme for GNOME 3.6.x, inspired the look of the Macintosh desktop.
How to install the GTK3 theme?
For detailed installation instructions please see the following tutorial created by Softpedia: http://news.softpedia.com/news/How-to-Install-GNOME-Themes-in-Ubuntu-11-10-231213.shtml
How to install the GTK2 theme?
· Right click on your desktop and select Change Desktop Background
· Click on the first tab: Theme
· Drag and drop the theme's archive in the Appearance Preferences window.
· If everything is OK, you will receive a confirmation message and you can activate the theme just by clicking on it.
· Murrine GTK+ engine
· Pixbuf GTK engine
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· unico-engine dependencies removed, unico-engine is no longer necessary for the theme
· Added theme gnome-cupertino-mint
· Modified toolbar buttons (pressed and over effects)
· Small variation Gtkswich
· fixed minor bugs